Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Work in Progress

Hi everyone, This is currently a site under construction as I sort out the details. However it is the new home of a project I'm really excited about. This site will act as an advice column on Spiritually Aware Parenting. Parents and carers are invited to write in and their questions will be answered, keeping them anonymous of course, here online. I often get messaged questions on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/whotheyreallyare) and, although I've been running my own consultation business, I feel it benefits everyone to be able to read the advice here online and we can co-create together. Therefore, hang on a couple of weeks, while I sort it all out. In the meantime, my book about spiritually aware pregnancy and childhood up until age 2 is now available on kindle. For more info, please check out www.spirituallyawareparenting.com! Be well, happy and thrive everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment